Saturday, September 11, 2010

a long awaited long weekend,
at last.

had been waiting for it.
that makes me ruminate for all the ends and more importantly the beginnings Ive been waiting for.
I don't know that makes me patient , procrastinating or plain simple lazy.
I ll choose the epithet probably someone cheering me up would use.
yes, the guess is all too right.

how long do we have the patience to be patient. we wait and wait that finally the responsible person will read through the lines and know now the time is all too right to straighten things up.
before we tidy up the clutter , we wait maybe the other person sharing the table he comes to work at , unable to locate his stuff will shift the stuff.
and sometimes , in order to teach others lessons , we forget our own to stick to.
again , have made a long to do list which looks quite promising.
and all the same predisposed to being left unfulfilled.

whats so great about a holiday that makes me plan to spoil it,
isny it quite ironical that si many of the times i wait for it so that i can work,
whats wrong ?
either the notion , the perception of it all is botched up.
or I m a workaholic.
however much i would like to ascribe it to the latter one , the vague lessons of honesty I recollect from my childhood & its necessicity while dealing with oneself (as has one too many times been stressed by modern gurus as well) leaves me with only single explanation.
as an afterthought, I think it is the botched up work schedule that puts me in such a frame of mind.


I have become so used to the concept of worrying that a relaxing evening seems weird / awkward.
something just so right that its not that right.

anyways, Ive at least begun something I started long back.

No comments:

Post a Comment